[Dixielandjazz] Beatles Dixieland

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Apr 15 14:27:36 PDT 2010

There is a CD of Ragtime Beatles by John Arpin  that is not too bad -
I have played some tracks on my show.
http://www.amazon.com/Ragtime-Beatles-John-Arpin/dp/B00000E5T7

The Allotria Jazz Band has done a few Beatles songs, but not enough
for a full album, I think. I don't see any of them on their available
CDs.

Dave Richoux