[Dixielandjazz] Treme

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Apr 12 21:19:12 PDT 2010

Just watched it (thanks to TIVO) and I agree! Other than 2 tiny
quibbles (with the WWOZ  time line, and Elvis Costello being "not
known" - he did record with with The Dirty Dozen in 1989 and Kermit
Ruffins would have remembered that... creative license, I
guess)             I thought the show was excellent!

I hope you all can check it out - and for those on the list who don't
get HBO, it will eventually be on DVD, I am sure!  The music and
characters were very well done and this looks to be another great
series.  Very much OKOM, and very real!

Dave Richoux