[Dixielandjazz] OT: W1AB, other ham stuff, and even a somewhat topical question...

eupher dude eupher61 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:11:55 PDT 2010

Maybe I've been too lax in reading digests lately, but it's good to see Al Brogdon back among us.

Topical:  A friend is Facebook listing a daily listing of tunes with that number in the title, or the ordinal.  Anderson is great for this, but I'm thinking ahead to 23, for instance.  I though 11 would be tough, but then I remembered 11 Sixty O Clock, without consulting Anderson, then found 11 More Months and 10 More Days, which I'm not familiar with.  Any suggestions for recordings of either of those tunes?  And, any suggestions for numbers later this month would be appreciated.

(BTW, I've had the ticket of KD0EVT for 2 years now, have no equipment aside from EchoLink.  Gotta have money to live on first...)

73,
steve
KD0EVT