[Dixielandjazz] Treme

Nita Hemeter nhemeter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 07:21:47 PDT 2010

Hello All,

     I hope some of you watched the HBO Series "Treme".  I thought it was
wonderful and presented the music of our glorious city very nicely.  The
funeral scene brought me to tears.   Every time a helicopter flies over I
 remember.  But just like a jazz funeral celebrates life, New Orleans is
 back and we celebrate our music and our culture.

     The French Quarter Fest was packed.  Lots of great Trad Jazz and dancin
in the streets.  I am sure it was the biggest ever.  Want to remind everyone
that we still have some openings for the New Orleans Trad Jazz Camp.  Thanks
for your help in getting the word out there.

www.neworleanstradjazzcamp.com

Musically yours,

Nita Hemeter