[Dixielandjazz] Tenor Guitar

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 12:00:37 PDT 2009

You can also find Mound City Blue Blowers, several numbers, on  YouTube.  I
love watching them.
Ginny

In a message dated 9/15/2009 11:18:02 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
rickz at usermail.com writes:

Eddie  Condon was one of my earliest influences on
guitar.  He was famous  for being able to put
together backup groups and did that for  Fats
Waller many times.  My favorite album of Eddie's
was a 10" LP  which had cuts by "The Mound City
Blue Blowers."  This included  Kazoo, Guitar, and
a suitcase wrapped in paper in lieu of  drums.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mound_City_Blue_Blowers
Interestingly,  the Wiki article does not mention
Eddie!