[Dixielandjazz] Sing Song Girl

Phil Wilking philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 18 00:12:19 PDT 2009

Anderson page of "Sing Song Girl" sent off-list.

The ultimate fakebook probably is the Charles Anderson book. Almost 10,000
tunes, but it is expensive and takes up 6 feet of bookshelf. It is available
from http://www.andersonfakebook.com/

You should also check this web site: http://www.ultimatebanjo.com/ It offers
several less extensive fakebooks, including my own, and display alphabetical
indices of at least some of them.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.