[Dixielandjazz] Clayton & Guarnieri ~ Beats me

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Sun Oct 11 16:35:49 PDT 2009

Okay where do I find those sides. I've much Clayton (he's so reliably on top form) but can't find or even know of them. Unless someone else is leader.

Marek, Steve help!

Was it Art Farmer who said he'd sit in the audience and wait for Clayton to make a mistake and it would never happen. He can/did of course but lovely story.
Art Farmer another Blind Spot folks.

Right priority Screamin' Blues and Hawk and Hank D'Amico, Bunk, Ginny's banjo favs ..........must sleep.