[Dixielandjazz] E-Mail Tracker--don't get trapped!!--retraction!

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Fri Oct 9 07:05:54 PDT 2009

TO:  Musicians & Jazzfans, Pensacola Mencken List & some friends

From: Norman Vickers-Jazz Society of Pensacola

Retraction!  It ain't jazz, but I must clarify!

An alert Mark Guest of Asheville, NC actually went to Snopes.  See the link
below.   The article I ( innocently) forwarded from Gordon  & Rose Marie
Tyrrell

Wasn't from Snopes.  To see the whole story, go to the link and see what
they write.  At the bottom of the article , there is a link to the original
Snopes article about e-mail, so you can see what they ACTUALLY wrote.

Thanks. Mea culpa!  Snopes won't let me copy the article, so I had to send
the link.

Norman