[Dixielandjazz] Panama - Original Sheet Music

Stan Brager sbrager at verizon.net
Tue Oct 6 22:00:48 PDT 2009

Steve;

Perhaps you should listen to Rick Benjamin's Paragon Ragtime Orchestra's
version of "Panama" from their Black Manhattan album. Here's a link to this
CD:

http://tinyurl.com/ybwqdef

Here's a link to Amazon where you can download this version of "Panama" for
only $0.99:

http://tinyurl.com/ya2s9eg

Tell me what you think? If you think it was a waste of money, I'll reimburse
you a buck.

Stan
Stan Brager