[Dixielandjazz] Panama - Original Sheet Music

Gluetje1 at aol.com Gluetje1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 21:23:31 PDT 2009

Bravo, Steve!
Ginny

In a message dated 10/6/2009 11:11:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

Well, I  got an education about "Panama" earlier this evening. I
rehearsed  with Tex Wyndham's rehearsal band and I asked him about it.
(Whether  or not you like Tex, IMO, the man knows as much or more about
OKOM  than anyone else out there)

Sheet Music:  In all his 60 years of  collecting original sheet music,
he never saw an original  of  Panama. HOWEVER, he does have a photo
copy of the original piano  sheet music which I looked  at.