[Dixielandjazz] Norwegian Wood

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 24 18:27:32 PST 2009

Ken Mathieson replied [in part] to Steve/Eupher:
> ......Kenny Stewart, who was the pianist in that trio....said he had completely forgotten about this crazy idea (it had all happened about 25 years ago), that it had cost him a packet in hypnotism, aversion therapy sessions and electric shock treatment to get it out of his head at the time, and now I had put it back in again (lots of expletives deleted)!.....We came the conclusion that the only reason we had come up with the idea was almost certainly something to do with the homebrew beer I used to make.

Dear Ken,
Having experienced various home brews over more than five decades of jazz, I wouldn't blame your musical arrangement for the hypnotism, aversion therapy sessions and electric shock treatment.
Just a friendly view from 'down-under'.
8>)
Very kind regards,
Bill.