[Dixielandjazz] New member to this list

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Nov 18 10:55:05 PST 2009

 Bert Brandsma wrote:

> Hello to all,
>

> My name is Bert Brandsma, since yesterday I'm a new member of this list. Very interested to see what is going on here.
>
> I play all the saxes and clarinet and am leader of the Dixieland Crackerjacks, a band that some of you might have seen on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwyAYT-nO_4
>

> Hope to find interesting information here and to meet nice people,
>

> Kind regards,
>

> Bert Brandsma

Dear Bert,

Welcome to the List.  You will find lots of very nice people here on DJML from all over the world -- Maybe some 15 or more countries.

Please tell us a bit more about yourself.
Where are you located?  What type of Jazz do you play?  How big is your band?  How often do you play?

Best,

--Bob Ringwald
DJML Moderator

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4616 (20091117) __________