[Dixielandjazz] Bosendorfer Piano-Ringwald writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Fri Nov 13 06:55:00 PST 2009

To:  Musicians & Jazzfans list; DJML
From: Norman.
Pianist/bandleader/famous father Bob Ringwald gives his own experience
performing/recording on a Bosendorfer piano. He also gives enlightening
comments about other artists who have recorded on that instrument.

Thanks, Bob.  ( Victor Horwitz-- see what you started.  I know you said
"enuf-already" but this in interesting stuff to a number of us.  This is not
required reading.  There will be no quiz!  Smile)