[Dixielandjazz] dave brubeck

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Tue Nov 10 03:42:35 PST 2009

To:  Musicians & jazzfans list; DJML

San Francisco super hip jazz fan, Victor Horwitz sends this comment:

For those who might inquire.  Tropical storm Ida gave us in Pensacola,
around 5 inches of rain and some wind gusts, but we  had no severe damage,
very little other problems such as power outages.  Thanks.  This is very
late for hurricane activity.  Hurricane season ends last day of November.