[Dixielandjazz] 10" TURNTABLE RECORDS 78's RED WAX 5-LP SET - eBay

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Tue Nov 10 00:29:21 PST 2009

Dear friends,
The following item is from the Australian Dance Bands list.

> Subject: RED NICHOLS 10" TURNTABLE RECORDS 78's RED WAX 5-LP SET -
> eBay (item 390115104017 end time Nov-12-09 18:33:15 PST)
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/RED-NICHOLS-10-TURNTABLE-RECORDS-78s-RED-WAX-5-LP-SET_W0QQitemZ390115104017QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMusic_on_Vinyl?hash=item5ad4ac1511#ht_715wt_930

This set is certainly rare.
The Red Nichols Five Pennies and Rosy McHargue Dixielanders items
appear to have been sourced from (or later used) by Jump Records.
Unfortunately, I could not find full details of what is on each disc
to check.
Perhaps, I missed an eBay link.
The Clarence Mader (classical pipe organ) and Biola Bells items are
new to me and don't really look like jazz records.
Kind regards,
Bill.