[Dixielandjazz] FW: Hypothetical question

Jim Kashishian jim at kashprod.com
Tue Nov 3 12:16:35 PST 2009

>Seems to me an upgrade of the  rhythm section will improve the sound of the
front line.. Not sure if front line upgrade will necessarily improve the
function and sound of the rhythm section. Any opinions?
Ken Gates

Ken, I believe anyone who might have a general "spark" about them will
improve the overall band, no matter what the instrument.  That spark can
light up everyone else, and drive them beyond what they thought they were
capable of, individually, & as a band.

Jim