[Dixielandjazz] Tuba Skinny (Slim?) And His Tiny Men?

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu May 21 21:35:19 PDT 2009

Thanks Steve & Bob!

Put'em all on a festival bill with Pete Devine's Jug band (along with
a few more groups I can think of) and then the hard part would be how
to convince the average 14-25 year old kid to give it a listen -
myspace pages can be too disjointed and commercial radio sure isn't
interested...

Hope to see some of you all at Sacto - I will be playing with the
California Repercussions once again!

Dave RIchoux