[Dixielandjazz] OLD TURKEY LURKING

Tom Bengtsson dixielandtom at comcast.net
Tue Jun 23 01:17:48 PDT 2009

Sitting on the dock of the San Francisco Bay in Menlo Park, Ca. Lots of
dixieland festivals on my odometer.  It goes back to Gene Norman's
KFWB Dixieland All Star Jamboree at the Shrine in L.A. and through all
36 Sacramento's  DIXIELAND festivals.  Cutting back on my festival
traveling and enjoying my collection of video tapes.  Jazz Band Ball.
Allotria, Fenix. Benko, Monte Sunshine and all the Australia groups.
              Strictly from Dixie,  Tom Bengtsson