[Dixielandjazz] CD audio query.

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Mon Jun 8 21:30:38 PDT 2009

I have the same John Gill / Bing Crosby CD.  I was able to copy it on my
computer using Roxio's Copydisk  I also imported it into iTunes.  I've
listened to it several times and haven't heard anything weird.  But then
I don't always listen critically.  I gave the copy to a friend, but
haven't heard if it was playable.

Don Robertson