[Dixielandjazz] Jazz in New Orleans Bolden Cylinder etc

D and R Hardie darnhard at ozemail.com.au
Sat Jun 6 23:22:34 PDT 2009

Hi Anton,
  I have a copy of the Saturday Review article - (see  some of his
comments on the cylinder mentioned in The Birth Of Jazz: Reviving the
Music of the Bolden Era) - I'll dig it out and send it to you.
I think there was a reference in Jazzmen but do not have a copy at
the moment to check.
I vaguely recall the Sweatman Maple Leaf Rag appearing somewhere on
the net but can't place it now.
I'd be interested in anything you turn up.
regards
Dan Hardie