[Dixielandjazz] F2F - Ct Festival

baglady4 at juno.com baglady4 at juno.com
Mon Jul 27 15:57:52 UTC 2009

Has anyone decided yet where and when we'll hold the Face2Face at the CT
Jazz Festival next weekend??

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY

******Hi Jerry,
I wrote to several people off-list and the only one who responded was Marce Enright.  I would suggest meeting in between the two air conditioned buildings and then deciding where to go....probably no one will have access to a computer after Friday night, when we can see the actual layout of Mt. Ridge.

Nancie Beaven in Guilford, CT
Keep laughing, singing, dancing, loving, hugging and keep the music playing