[Dixielandjazz] F2F - Ct Festival

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon Jul 27 18:02:21 UTC 2009

I've got two problems with this, Nancie:

1. The Festival website says "...the indoor venues can be closed or
opened up to the decks and outdoor seating. (There will also be one large
tent venue.)" and the sched shows 4 venues. From this I infer that 3 of
them are indoor venues, and are therefore air-conditioned. So which two
are we meeting between?

2. And when are we meeting there, wherever "there" is?

It would be nice if either the Festival or MR web site showed an actual
layout of the buildings and venues.

Jerry