[Dixielandjazz] Peggy Lee Snapping Fingers

Trumpetom at aol.com Trumpetom at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 00:27:27 UTC 2009

Speaking of that snapping, Joe Harnell was her music director at the time
of the recording session. It was his snaps on the recording. This is per Joe
in  his one man show a few years back. I always wondered if the drummer was
Jack  Sperling. Since Joe, Peggy, and Jack are all dead, I cannot call
anyone to ask.  Does anybody out there know?..
Tom Loeb
_www.hotsytotsyboys.com_ (http://www.hotsytotsyboys.com)

In a message dated 7/23/2009 12:52:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,