[Dixielandjazz] No, it ain't OKOM . . . BUT

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 10 08:58:28 PDT 2009

Thanks Ginny. I love Klezmer. It is, as one lady told me years ago at
a Jazz Festival in Oregon, "Jewish Jazz". She and her husband,
tourists, happened to pass by the hotel ballroom  where I was playing
in a band and decided to attend the festival on the spot having
likened Dixieland to Klezmer.

Loved that bowed banjo too. Thanks for the info.

Cheers,
Steve barbone
www.myspace.com/barbonestreetjazzband