[Dixielandjazz] Where to buy a tenor banjo in NYC?

doctordubious at verizon.net doctordubious at verizon.net
Wed Jul 1 09:55:32 PDT 2009

Try Lark Street Music in Teaneck, NJ . . . More details off line.

Tom

Tom Duncan
Doctor Dubious and the Agnostics
PO Box 2118      Teaneck, NJ 07666
P   (201)836-6076     FAX   (201)833-4143
www.doctordubious.com

Our CD "Hot Jazz" available at venues or through CD Baby
http://cdbaby.com/cd/ddta

For mp3 download of individual tunes or full album
http://www.digstation.com/AlbumDetails.aspx?albumID=ALB000024164