[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Hot Jazz channel radio show now live

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Jan 31 08:33:21 PST 2009

The latest Hot Jazz Channel web radio show is now live at
www.radiojazz.co.uk
The new programme maintains our recent policy of presenting a world-wide
panorama of our music by featuring bands and soloists from many countries.
Included this month are the Magnolia Jazz Band with Topsy Chapman, Doctor
Dubious & the Agnostics, the Terry Lightfoot Jazzmen, Humphrey Lyttelton's
Band, the Heart of England Jazz Band, the Red Wing Jazz Band with Brian
Carrick, Miss Lulu White's Red Hot Creole Jazz Band, Henry Allen's New York
Orchestra, the Sidney Bechet New Orleans Feetwarmers, the Ken Colyer Skiffle
Group, Freddy Gardner, the French Preservation New Orleans Jazz Band with
Wendell Brunious and Kjeld Brandt, the John Maddocks Jazzmen, Johnny Dodds
Black Bottom Stompers and the George Lewis Ragtime Jazz Band.
The Hot Jazz Channel shows are engineered by John Booth and devised and
presented by Brian Harvey.