[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Secretary of Arts for USA

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Jan 12 10:35:58 PST 2009

Geeze, I turn my back and you guys are at it again.

Bill Sergeant wrote:

(snip)
and the new prez is IDIOT
(Snip)

As I have said many times in the past, this is not a political mailing list,
nor a religious mailing list.  It is a Jazz Mailing list.

I see lots of posts that I haven't gotten to as yet but if any of you want
to prolong any sort of political or religious discussion on here, your
address will be put on moderate and these types of posts will not make it on
the list.

If you want to continue this sort of discussion, do it to whomever off-list.

--Bob Ringwald
DJML moderator