[Dixielandjazz] Getting paid.

PHIL WILKING philwilking at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 10 21:20:33 PST 2009

I am not a lawyer, but yes, you should be able to take a corporation to
small claims court in Missouri. I'll bet the public library has at least one
book telling you how to do it under Missouri law. Also, what about a legal
clinic? Collection of the judgement ought to be a matter of a mechanic's
lien.

Your problem of course is that your time to go through the process probably
is worth more money than you will get, but there is the satisfaction factor
to consider too.

If they are stiffing several of their creditors, they may be near
bankruptcy. There's another ball of very slimy worms.

Phil Wilking

Those who would exchange freedom for
security deserve neither freedom nor security.