[Dixielandjazz] Drink holders

ROBERT R. CALDER serapion at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 2 15:22:59 PST 2009

And if your drink-holder isn't a nice young lady but a bottle (cough!) mounted like a microphone on a microphone stand, once you have drained it you can order more drink by performing a jug band number,
assuming of course that the bottle you started with was big enough to have the necessary resonance.

I suggest a variant of the old Memphis number, "My money never runs out."
Be careful over the term you substitute for "money", lest a nurse bring along a different vessel and a screen