[Dixielandjazz] Gig Offer

Paul Edgerton paul.edgerton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 12:41:31 PST 2009

Deer Mr Nogud,

Thank you so much for giving to me the honor of resisting you and your
family's effort to move money. I will rush down to my bank to get you
the informations you need. But please send picture of you nightclubs.
It would help my own ailing father to understand why I must leave his
respirator on automatic for the two hours it will take to ride my
honda motorscooter into the village to meet with my banker.

Also my brutha, please tell me if you could also pay for my gas. My
government will pay me 50 cents for every mile I ride if I have my
baritone sax and the PA system, but I don't think they will pay
anything for international commerce.

I have heard of this Togo and my poor father and I are very excited at
the prospect of a better life making music and lunches together. You
can have every confidence I will be safe with your family fortune.

-- Wannbe Lurker.