[Dixielandjazz] Listened to Terry Teachout Talk About "Pops"

Janie McCue Lynch janie39 at socal.rr.com
Wed Dec 16 21:35:16 PST 2009

I ordered "Pops" from Amazon, Ginny, for Kevin, and it arrived today....but
I snuck it away before he saw it and will finish it before giving it to him
for Christmas!

It is such a good combination of being extremely readable and anecdotal as
well as very factual.

 Janie

janie39 at socal.rr.com

janiemccuelynch at yahoo.com

From: Gluetje1 at aol.com

Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Listened to Terry Teachout Talk About "Pops"

Went to hear Terry Teachout talk about his Louis Armstrong biography,

"Pops" tonight. Thanks -- I think it was Steve, for the heads up about this

Book. Totally articulate and knowledgeable speaker with the Q & A even more

Interesting than his lecture for picking up details.

Of course I came home with a copy. :?)

Ginny