[Dixielandjazz] Josephine in New Jersey

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 28 10:54:23 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone -
I just wanted to send out this notice in case you're interested in making a trip, or you have friends or family in the area that enjoy this sort of thing:

"Josephine" is coming to America!  The show is a musical comedy about Josephine Baker and New Orleans jazz.  I'll be in the pit playing tenor banjo and guitar and my fellow musicians include: David Boeddinghaus (piano & musical director), Chris Tyle (trumpet), David Sager (trombone), Otis Bazoon (reeds), James Alsanders (dums) and Tom Saunders (bass).

We will be performing the show in English at Montclair University (Montclair, New Jersey) from September 17th until September 27th.
All tickets are $15, and here is a link for more information:
http://www.peakperfs.org/

If you'd like to see more about the show you can visit the show's website:
http://www.alarecherchedejosephine.fr/

Or here's my own personal take on the show:
http://katiecavera.com/letters.html

Please come up to the pit and say 'hi' if you come to see it!
- Katie

 http://www.katiecavera.com
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera