[Dixielandjazz] OKOM

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:19:34 PDT 2009

Did he like the music, though?
I have already mentioned going to a place where a young traditionsl
band played for  YOUNG dancers, who looked at us with wonderment, as
if asking "what those dinosaurs are doing here?"  Even the youngest of
us, at 49, must have been twice the age of the oldest of them.
And they get their public mainly through busking - people pass by,
like the music, and tell others.
Cheers