[Dixielandjazz] Mosaic boxes (was Cardboard or Jewell Box CDs?)

dwlit at cpcug.org dwlit at cpcug.org
Mon Aug 10 05:50:39 PDT 2009

Hi Bill. I realize that many people treat the Mosaic sets as collectors
items / investments. I buy 'em mainly as historic reference works, as well
as for listening, so I want 'em where I can get to 'em easily, ie in
drawers right behind my desk. I have what to me is the relevant info in
databases, so I can look up a song or artist, turn around and get out the
CD without needing to refer to the book...

I confess that I haven't made provisions for disposing of my musical
infrastructure when I "fall off my trig" (what's a "trig"?). I really
should take care of that...My family wouldn't have a clue as to where to
start...

--Sheik