[Dixielandjazz] Mosaic boxes (was Cardboard or Jewell Box CDs?)

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sun Aug 9 18:58:52 PDT 2009

dwlit at cpcug.org wrote:
>  Mosaic puts its big sets in LP-sized boxes, and the CDs are in jewel
> boxes. I hate the big boxes, because the book also is LP sized, which
> makes it hard to store. I put the CDs in with my others in drawers
> and get
> rid of the box.

Dear Sheik,
Silly boy.
I store my LP- size Mosaic boxes in the carton they were posted in,
awaiting the time I fall off my trig and the kids have to dispose of
the collection.
As our list mate Mike does now on eBay.
Without that big box he would never make a fortune on his Mosaic
investment packages.
8>)
However, I have yet to find a neat magazine box to store and access
the Mosaic booklets.
Very kind regards.
Bill.