[Dixielandjazz] Back from Internet limbo

Don Ingle cornet at 1010internet.com
Mon Apr 27 22:13:30 PDT 2009

To those who may have treid to get me and had their postw bounced, the
reason is that the IPS I had "upgrqded" to all digital - an after to
weeks of constant breakdown and off line chaoa, I changed  provisders.
My New Address is:
cornet at 1010internet.com.

Please change it in your mail list. Sorry for this whole mess -- and
mess it has been since it effect my business use as well as this list
social society for jazz enthusiasts.

And for the record - the snow is gone from my little corner of the world
- finally - and now we have to contend with grass or forest fires.  But
trout season is now open so all is right with the world this old cornet
picker inhabits.
Glad to be back with you.

Don Ingle

PS: For the getleman who wanted to get lyrics for Misery and the Blues,
it was written by Charlie LaVere, and his son Steve handles his tunes
rather than ASCAP. Try a search for Steve  LaVeres  or LaVere's Tunes
and you may may find his current address.