[Dixielandjazz] Re, New Melbourne Jazz Quartet,

ross anderson rossanmjband at iprimus.com.au
Tue Apr 28 03:32:08 PDT 2009

G`day to all our Friends,
The "New Melbourne Jazz Quartet" will be at the Bentleigh Club, Yawla Street, Bentleigh, next Tuesday night,May 5th,6pm till 9pm in the Bistro, Great food and JAZZ. To book a table please phone 9557 7938 .Thank you all again for your support , hope to see you all soon.
We have a "New 2 CD Pack" , called, "Celebrating 27 Years Of Fair Dinkum Dixieland" , check out "recordings" on our web page below for more info.
Cheers,Ross Anderson,
"New Melbourne Jazz Band."
Phone/Fax, 61-3-98012237,
www.newmelbournejazzband.com