[Dixielandjazz] : In Pain and Joy of Envy, the Brain --Barbone writes

Norman Vickers nvickers1 at cox.net
Mon Apr 27 17:56:07 PDT 2009

This is a discussion list.  Contributions solicited. Your pertinent comments
may be sent to the list unless otherwise instructed.
To:  Musicians and serious jazzfans
      Pensacola Mencken list
      DJML

To me, this is an interesting discussion. Thanks to Steve Barbone for his
observations as a retired business executive and musician/bandleader.