[Dixielandjazz] Sinatra / Basie - was When Giants Walked AmongUs

Jerry Brown jazzjerry at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 12 16:05:32 PDT 2009

Hi Pat,

Thanks for the pointer to Spotify. It has pretty good catalogue although sometimes it gets a little confused when artists have the same name. George Lewis fans could be in for a shock if they listened straight through! Over 5000 Elvis tracks seems a little over the top, 2264 by Miles Davis is a little more than I could listen to but it does say there are 448 recordings by Jelly Roll Morton and 228 versions of when the saints!

Good fun but not too keen with the adverts.

Cheers,

Jerry
Norwich
UK