[Dixielandjazz] Sinatra / Basie - was When Giants Walked AmongUs

pj.ladd pj.ladd at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 12 02:13:21 PDT 2009

 Stephen G Barbone kindly provided the Rhapsody site link but, as we
  discovered once before, it is for US residents only.

Hi,
if Rhapsody is one of those sites which will play almost anything you ask
for we have in the UK a site called Spotify. This may be available overseas
too. It is worth a try.
I have asked for Beiderbecke, Basie, Mills Brothers, Andrews Sisters, Harry
James and the list has produced hundreds of recordings. However they have
apparently never heard of the Dinning Sisters so they are not infallible.

Cheers

Pat