[Dixielandjazz] JimFfryer

Judy Eames jude at judyeames.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 02:46:02 PDT 2009

rahberry at comcast.netwrote:
> Also, he's young, very good looking, and a joy to talk to. An
> all-round good guy.   -- Rae Ann Hopkins Berry

And we "discovered" him first I think :-)

Jim came to the UK about 14 years ago with the Hot Cats and  has been
back once or twice every year, often with Jeff Barnhart.   They both
have star quality without any of the star "attitude".
They'll be at Keswick Jazz Festival (UK Lake District) in May and doing
various gigs; some together and some separately during the month.
Details are on their websites.  For those within travelling distance of
Witney, Oxon (UK), Jeff and Anne Barnhart will be making their 7th
appearance in our area at Aston Village Hall on May 20th.

Jude