[Dixielandjazz] FW: Saints Jazz Band UK

Jerry Brown jazzjerry at btinternet.com
Thu Apr 2 13:44:31 PDT 2009

Hi Brian,

You realise that the version issued on the Parlophone 78 is a drastically edited version of the live recording. The full version appeared on the Lake CD LACD105 which unfortunately is now no longer available. However I am sure that the CD version would be easier to borrow. The edited version as per the 78 starting in the middle of the clarinet solo appears on a double CD entitled "Trad Jazz In Concert" on the British 'Rex' label. I can get this for you at a very resonable price!

Cheers,

Jerry
Norwich,
U.K.