[Dixielandjazz] Doing as I am instructed.....

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 05:53:05 PDT 2009

I hope that list members will bear with me whilst I make a fractionally
commercial announcement.
As instructed by my manager (she who must be obeyed - well most of the
time!) I am downsizing my jazz book collection which has outgrown my
studio's wall and floor space.
So - I'm offering some for sale to fellow enthusiasts and can now email
lists of what remains available.
But I must emphasise - I'm not becoming a dealer - this is a private sale to
fellow enthusiasts.
Minimum prices are suggested but I'm open to haggling......swaps for near
mint Oliver Gennetts and Louis Okehs!
Thank you for your indulgence folks......
Brian Harvey - www.radiojazz.co.uk