[Dixielandjazz] FW: Saints Jazz Band UK

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Apr 2 04:54:19 PDT 2009

Revised re-sending because the record label name was miss-spelled.....

Is anyone in the UK able to help me with an MP3 (or whatever) of a track I
need by Manchester's Saints Jazz Band.
The one I need is off the Parlophone 78 rpm and titled "I want a girl just
like the girl....".
This is the one recorded at the Royal Festival Hall in 1951.
It is needed for an illustrated talk on the origins of the British phenomena
"trad" jazz.
I would play my 78 rpm copy but it is too badly worn.
Thanks - Brian Harvey