[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

triad43 at aol.com triad43 at aol.com
Thu Sep 18 16:35:48 PDT 2008

Dear Friends

Some of you knew Sheldon Keller, and those of you who didn't SHOULD
HAVE. He is a 'Mench', a Pickle, a funny man whose humor rose out of
innocence, a friend in Need, and a friend in Deed. He won awards, Oh.
such awards for his writing and producing. He made you cry from both
his outstanding jokes, and made you sigh for those you couldn't get him
to stop repeating. He seldom remembered a tune to the end of a song,
but he lives, and will continue to do so in our hearts and in that of
all the millions of people his sweet hand touched. SO, FRIENDS OF
SHELDON, FANS OF SHELDON, FANS OF CONRAD JANIS AND THE BEVERLY HILLS
UNLISTED JAZZ BAND, BE AVISED, AND PLEASE R.S.V.P. TO THIS NOTICE THAT
ON MONDAY THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER, WE WILL BE PLAYING AT 'CAFE ROMA' AT
8:30 ON WITH LOTS OF DIXIELAND AND SWING, GOSPEL AND BLUES TO HELP GOD
PLACE SHELDON IN A REALLY GOOD BAND SO HE CAN CHARM THE ANGELS AS HE
DID US.?

The phone number is: 310-274-7834
at Cafe Roma.. ?The lovely people of Cafe Roma have allowed us the
space to play and share our music, our love, and LAISSER LES BONS TEMPS
ROULEZ, cause this will be a tribute to Sheldon and the years he
brought so much fun and frolic to us all. Do call to confirm and tell a
friend of Sheldon's. Phone: 310-278-5493. Or E-Mail us. God's Blessings, Conrad, Maria and the furry little critters.

Cafe Roma is in Beverly Hills at: ?315 North Cannon Drive, B.H. 90210 The phone number