[Dixielandjazz] Mystery LP

Dingo roadie at btinternet.com
Tue Sep 2 05:29:19 PDT 2008

Hello Bill,

No answer to your query, but a couple of URL's to help (?) you along,
*maybe*.

http://www.rfsoc.org.uk/jim23.shtml  The Robert Farnon Society website**

http://www.cts-lansdowne.co.uk/   Studio website

** This piece is by Angela Morley who, before the "gender-bender", was known
as Wally Stott, band leader/arranger for the famous "Goon Show" radio
series.

Just a guess, but I would not be at all surprised if your "Billy Butterfield
style trumpet" may have been Kenny Baker.

I'm a bit stuck for time at the moment, but will see what else I can dig up.

Regards,

John

~~~~~~~~~