[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Hot Jazz Channel show

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Sep 1 23:32:16 PDT 2008

The latest Hot Jazz Channel show is now live on air at www.radiojazz.co.uk

The month's show is once again highly international and features Les Reed
Hot Reedwarmers and the French Preservation New Orleans Jazz Band from
France, England's Big Bear Stompers, Ken Colyer All-Stars and Gresty - White
Ragtimers (Muggsy Remembered), Australia's Graeme Bell Jazz Band, New York
USA's Barbara Rosene New Yorkers, central Europe's Peter Meyer European Jazz
Giants and a whole raft more from the USA. Included among the American
contributors this time are Bill Allred's Classic Jazz Band, Fred Vigorito,
the St Louis Stompers, Big Bill Bissonnette, Orange Kellin's New Orleans
Joymakers, Barney Kessel, the Duke Ellington Orchestra, Ted des Plantes
Washboard Wizards and the rarely heard Fats Waller Big Band.

The Hot Jazz Channel shows are compiled and hosted by Brian Harvey and
engineered by John Booth.

We must point out that recent internet traffic congestion has at times
caused our site to be temporarily unavailable in some areas. This area of
connectivity is totally out of our control.