[Dixielandjazz] Caribbean Jazz Cruise On Holland America

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Wed Oct 29 11:46:48 PDT 2008

Listmates, there are only a few days left to book the Jazz Sea cruise on
Holland America.

I'll be playing with the Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band.

The line up:

Buck Creek,
Climax,
Grand Dominion,
The Bob Schulz Frisco Jazz Band,
Tex Wyndham,
Tim Allan's Banjos Aweigh,
Dick Williams' JazzSea Jam

This from the web site at:

http://www.jazzsea.com/caribbean2009.html

Join us for another "Hot Jazz & High Seas Adventure" aboard Holland America
Lines'
beautiful and elegant Statendam departing Ft. Lauderdale for The Turks &
Caicos Islands;
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico; St Thomas, USVI and Nassau, Bahamas.
The 7-day cruise will offer the Dixieland jazz of our world-class lineup of
bands

At the end of October Jazz Sea will give the remaining cabins back to
Holland America to sell so time is short.

Hope to see some of you aboard.

Best,

--Bob Ringwald K6YBV
Note new e-mail address rsr at ringwald.com
530/642-9551
916/806-9551 Cell
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band

Hear our new CD at:
www.fultonstreetjazz.com/music.htm

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough
to take everything you have."
--Thomas Jefferson, 3rd. President, Term of Office: January 20, 1801 to
January 20, 1809.