[Dixielandjazz] Dick Cary on the Condon Townhall concerts.

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Thu Oct 23 19:07:53 PDT 2008

I have taken my old "Peck Horn" to some Bay Area jazz society events
(along with my tuba) and if there were sufficient available bass or
tuba players I would play the Alto Horn. It seemed like most of the
audience thought I was from Mars or something. It is really a tricky
horn to play in a Trad setting. I have much respect for Dick Cary!

Dave Richoux