[Dixielandjazz] international problems with recorded playbacks

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Tue May 27 09:07:59 PDT 2008

Hello List-
 I am moving to the Philippines this fall. I had hoped to take some of  my
LP's with me-or at least some tapes. I already knew about the voltage problem
(they operate on 220) but was told that the cycle problem also exists, making
playback off pitch. Not being an electrical engineer, I wonder if the same
problem applies to other countries using 220 voltage?

             Ted

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.